Pages

wan, your weekly matches for 12/30/2013

Please add "weeklyupdate@chnlove.net" to
your address book to ensure delivery to your inbox.
My Account | Online Ladies | Search
 

Dear wan,

These newly posted ladies fit your ideal match criteria which you set in your account! To change your match criteria, please click here.
  • Qian yun (Profile ID: P847034)
    Age: 18
    Height: 5'6" (168cm)
    Weight: 106 lbs (48kg)
    Marital Status: Never Married
    Location: Taizhou/Jiangsu
    Without you I'd be a soul without a purpose. Without you I'd be an emotion without a heart. I'm a face without expression, A heart with no beat. Without
  • Lily (Profile ID: P191818)
    Age: 18
    Height: 5'5" (165cm)
    Weight: 106 lbs (48kg)
    Marital Status: Never Married
    Location: Changsha /HuNan
    I love life greatly, my simple dream is that no day is gone without me enjoying it. I love singsing, playing musical instruments and badminton. I am simple girl, hope to find a simple nice guy to fall
  • Yahong (Profile ID: P890083)
    Age: 18
    Height: 5'4" (163cm)
    Weight: 121 lbs (55kg)
    Marital Status: Never Married
    Location: Changsha/HuNan
    My Character is being tender and understanding. In my spare time, what i like to do is reading books, watching movies and TV. The life i'm looking forward to is a warm and sweet one. The man
  • Yuanyuan (Profile ID: P494818)
    Age: 18
    Height: 5'3" (161cm)
    Weight: 99 lbs (45kg)
    Marital Status: Never Married
    Location: Yichun/Jiangxi
    I am an optmistic, lovely, considerate and affectionate girl. I have passion for life and i could feel the beauty of our daily life and society. You could feel my beauty from my inner world when y
  • Mona (Profile ID: P579954)
    Age: 18
    Height: 5'8" (172cm)
    Weight: 115 lbs (52kg)
    Marital Status: Never Married
    Location: changsha/HuNan
    I am lovely outgoing girl. I like laughing and being happy. Because I work as a doctor in changsha, I like making friends and enjoy communicating with others. I have a kind heart. I love kids and litt
Good luck in your search!
 
 
Best wishes,
ChnLove Team
Qpid Network Member Site
 
FOLLOW US ON: Facebook Twitter Google+
 
  Please do not reply to this email, for any queries, login to your account at http://www.chnlove.com and go to "My Help" to submit a ticket. To change your email preferences or unsubscribe, adjust your email settings here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment