Pages

wan, your weekly matches for 12/30/2013

Please add "weeklyupdate@charmingdate.net" to
your address book to ensure delivery to your inbox.
My Account | Online Ladies | Search
 

Dear wan,

These newly posted ladies fit your ideal match criteria which you set in your account! To change your match criteria, please click here.
  • Dariia (Profile ID: C304792)
    Age: 18
    Height: 5'6" (168cm)
    Weight: 123 lbs (56kg)
    Marital Status: Never Married
    Location: Izmail
    My name is Daria, I live in Ukraine. I am a green-eyed brunette, not married and I don't have children. I sociable. and easily establish new contacts, not conflict, emotional, impressionable, configur
  • Alina (Profile ID: C756743)
    Age: 18
    Height: 5'5" (165cm)
    Weight: 117 lbs (53kg)
    Marital Status: Never Married
    Location: Mariupol
    I am very pretty, interesting and openminded girl. I like my life because I live in a harmony. I have many interests and I like to try new things. I like to have fun, but I can also be serious when it
  • Julia (Profile ID: C894698)
    Age: 18
    Height: 5'5" (165cm)
    Weight: 117 lbs (53kg)
    Marital Status: Never Married
    Location: Ivanovo
    On this site I search for the person who can become a good friend, caring husband and a tender lover. I am not a poet and I can't write poems and handwriting, but I'll write the truth about myself, an
  • Viktoriy (Profile ID: C681945)
    Age: 18
    Height: 5'5" (165cm)
    Weight: 115 lbs (52kg)
    Marital Status: Never Married
    Location: Mykolaiv
    I am polite and cutie girl who is very active. I smile and gives a good mood people who surround me . I am optimistic and happy ! I am gentle and warm character.I I am very generous and very careful w
  • Alexandra (Profile ID: C841699)
    Age: 19
    Height: 5'7" (170cm)
    Weight: 108 lbs (49kg)
    Marital Status: Never Married
    Location: Kharkiv
    I am very positive and open girl. I love the same optimistic people with a good sense of humor and a kind heart. I like to have fun and enjoy spending time in kurug friends and my relatives. Ideal re
  • Diana (Profile ID: C445258)
    Age: 19
    Height: 5'7" (170cm)
    Weight: 108 lbs (49kg)
    Marital Status: Never Married
    Location: Kharkiv
    Life is full of temptations, full of fun and joy. It depends on us which side of the world do we see and feel. I live in a part of it, where love is crazy as tornado, where passion is wild and where s
Good luck in your search!
 
 
Best wishes,
CharmingDate Team
Qpid Network Member Site
 
FOLLOW US ON: Facebook Twitter Google+
 
  Please do not reply to this email, for any queries, login to your account at http://www.charmingdate.com and go to "My Help" to submit a ticket. To change your email preferences or unsubscribe, adjust your email settings here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment