Pages

wan, your special someone is waiting!

Please add "weeklyupdate@charmingdate.net" to
your address book to ensure delivery to your inbox.
My Account | Online Ladies | Search
 

Dear wan,

These newly posted ladies fit your ideal match criteria which you set in your account! To change your match criteria, please click here.
  • Alina (Profile ID: C325288)
    Age: 18
    Height: 5'2" (158cm)
    Weight: 110 lbs (50kg)
    Marital Status: Never Married
    Location: Simferopol
    Loving someone is like caring for a garden. Love it too much or too little and it dies. But love it just right and it will last forever. Let me be your flower that will bring love to your heart. It wi
  • Anastasia (Profile ID: C906702)
    Age: 18
    Height: 5'9" (176cm)
    Weight: 187 lbs (85kg)
    Marital Status: Never Married
    Location: Luhansk
    I work master of manicure. I love my profession because I love art. Just do painted nails. I like to draw. My free time I like to spend with my friends and relatives. I like walking on night city, mov
  • Anastasia (Profile ID: C855820)
    Age: 18
    Height: 5'3" (161cm)
    Weight: 128 lbs (58kg)
    Marital Status: Never Married
    Location: Mykolaiv
    I am communicative, easy-going, positive girl with a sense of humor. Besides of all, I am very active person. I have many thoughts and ideas about my life. I like to travel, to listen to the music,
  • Inessa (Profile ID: C629143)
    Age: 19
    Height: 5'7" (170cm)
    Weight: 110 lbs (50kg)
    Marital Status: Never Married
    Location: Luhansk
    I'm a caring, honest and kind person who looks for a true love. The man of my dreams is an honest man with a young heart and mature thoughts. I'm not going to waste neither yours nor my time, so if
  • Tania (Profile ID: C485398)
    Age: 19
    Height: 5'7" (170cm)
    Weight: 106 lbs (48kg)
    Marital Status: Never Married
    Location: Kiev (Kyiv)
    Have you read stories about girls from the provinces, who became a princess? So here I am. My life was really difficult at first. But I am an optimist and I believe in myself and my strength. Now
  • Nadezhda (Profile ID: C127160)
    Age: 19
    Height: 5'11" (180cm)
    Weight: 132 lbs (60kg)
    Marital Status: Never Married
    Location: Kharkiv
    Before I started to write about myself , I asked all my friends about me. Because the most important and correct opinion - this opinion is not from myself but from the people who surround me . So the
Good luck in your search!
 
 
Best wishes,
CharmingDate Team
Qpid Network Member Site
 
FOLLOW US ON: Facebook Twitter Google+
 
  Please do not reply to this email, for any queries, login to your account at http://www.charmingdate.com and go to "My Help" to submit a ticket. To change your email preferences or unsubscribe, adjust your email settings here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment