Pages

wan, your weekly matches for 12/30/2013

Please add "weeklyupdate@idateasia.net" to
your address book to ensure delivery to your inbox.
My Account | Online Ladies | Search
 

Dear wan,

These newly posted ladies fit your ideal match criteria which you set in your account! To change your match criteria, please click here.
  • dung (Profile ID: T525286)
    Age: 18
    Height: 5'6" (167cm)
    Weight: 104 lbs (47kg)
    Marital Status: Divorced
    Location: Ho Chi Minh City
    Many friends consider me as a graceful and warm-hearted lady who have so much passion and motivation. also I am so sercious towards loving realtionship,I am always loyal and faithful to loving relatio
  • Sassy (Profile ID: T987138)
    Age: 18
    Height: 5'6" (167cm)
    Weight: 99 lbs (45kg)
    Marital Status: Never Married
    Location: Ho Chi Minh City
    I am pure, sunshine, lovely, lively, warm, sincere. I am outgoing, kind, reserved, beautiful, sweet, persistent. Everyone thinks I'm easy to get along with. I like to communicate and share with oth
  • thi le nguyen (Profile ID: T687717)
    Age: 18
    Height: 5'6" (167cm)
    Weight: 101 lbs (46kg)
    Marital Status: Never Married
    Location: Ho Chi Minh City
    self-introduction: I am an outgoing,polite girl who has a good education.I like to make friends. male condition: I hope i could find an outgoing and hard working man who knows how to care and lov
  • hosa (Profile ID: T382365)
    Age: 18
    Height: 5'6" (167cm)
    Weight: 99 lbs (45kg)
    Marital Status: Never Married
    Location: Ho Chi Minh City
    Hi, i am a very filial girl to caring family and parents. I will be submissive to my loved man. I have a very tender heart..I am a caring, passionate, open-minded, well-educated, tolerant, supporting,
  • Anna (Profile ID: T436928)
    Age: 18
    Height: 5'5" (164cm)
    Weight: 101 lbs (46kg)
    Marital Status: Never Married
    Location: Ho Chi Minh City
    Hello dear, I am a honest, cheerful, easygoing and confident girl. And my friends say I am young, but I'm more mature. I like sports very much, and i love listening to music, singing, reading, co
  • Carla May (Profile ID: T260632)
    Age: 19
    Height: 5'4" (163cm)
    Weight: 123 lbs (56kg)
    Marital Status: Never Married
    Location: Cebu
    We are all here for some special reason. Stop being a prisoner of you past. Become the architect of your future.The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they mus
Good luck in your search!
 
 
Best wishes,
iDateAsia Team
Qpid Network Member Site
 
FOLLOW US ON: Facebook Twitter Google+
 
  Please do not reply to this email, for any queries, login to your account at http://www.idateasia.com and go to "My Help" to submit a ticket. To change your email preferences or unsubscribe, adjust your email settings here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment