Pages

wan, your weekly matches for 12/23/2013

Please add "weeklyupdate@idateasia.net" to
your address book to ensure delivery to your inbox.
My Account | Online Ladies | Search
 

Dear wan,

These newly posted ladies fit your ideal match criteria which you set in your account! To change your match criteria, please click here.
  • Amy (Profile ID: T882293)
    Age: 18
    Height: 5'4" (162cm)
    Weight: 104 lbs (47kg)
    Marital Status: Never Married
    Location: Ho Chi Minh City
    I am a sweet and lovely girl in the real life! I like go shopping with my friends, because i like everyone know there is a beautiful and sweet girl stand in front of them! I hope i can catch your
  • chau khanh ly (Profile ID: T520459)
    Age: 18
    Height: 5'4" (162cm)
    Weight: 93 lbs (42kg)
    Marital Status: Never Married
    Location: Ho Chi Minh City
    I am kind, gentle, know how to care of others。 Expect man: Steady heavy, stable income, to love me
  • TRUNG VAN (Profile ID: T766301)
    Age: 18
    Height: 5'4" (162cm)
    Weight: 104 lbs (47kg)
    Marital Status: Never Married
    Location: Ho Chi Minh City
    I'm a cheerful girl, full of passion.I like making friends. Shopping and watching movies with them are wonderful things for me.I love smiling,smile makes me happy,and also makes my friends feel relax
  • Lyly (Profile ID: T485653)
    Age: 18
    Height: 5'4" (162cm)
    Weight: 99 lbs (45kg)
    Marital Status: Never Married
    Location: Ho Chi Minh City
    I am a cute, clear and kind girl, who enjoys doing sports, singing songs, surfing the Internet and reading. If you are a man of carefulness, character and grace, please come to me and get me!
  • Lisa (Profile ID: T387207)
    Age: 18
    Height: 5'4" (162cm)
    Weight: 104 lbs (47kg)
    Marital Status: Never Married
    Location: Ho Chi Minh City
    I am easy going girl, tender and positive. I love reading and traveling. If I travel your place one day, will you show me around? You should be mature minded and young hearted, real gentleman w
  • THUY TIEN (Profile ID: T188144)
    Age: 19
    Height: 5'6" (167cm)
    Weight: 106 lbs (48kg)
    Marital Status: Never Married
    Location: Ho Chi Minh City
    I'm an outgoing and kind girl,I like singing,watching movies and making friends.Cooking is one of my hobbies,I hope that one day I can cook for my life partner,who is a romantic and tender man.He does
Good luck in your search!
 
 
Best wishes,
iDateAsia Team
Qpid Network Member Site
 
FOLLOW US ON: Facebook Twitter Google+
 
  Please do not reply to this email, for any queries, login to your account at http://www.idateasia.com and go to "My Help" to submit a ticket. To change your email preferences or unsubscribe, adjust your email settings here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment