Pages

wan, your weekly matches for 12/23/2013

Please add "weeklyupdate@chnlove.net" to
your address book to ensure delivery to your inbox.
My Account | Online Ladies | Search
 

Dear wan,

These newly posted ladies fit your ideal match criteria which you set in your account! To change your match criteria, please click here.
  • Q (Profile ID: P624637)
    Age: 18
    Height: 5'6" (168cm)
    Weight: 115 lbs (52kg)
    Marital Status: Never Married
    Location: Zhumadian/Henan
    Come close to me! what's your feeling, man? Can you smell my body fragnance and touched by my sexy charm? Do you wish me to wrap myself as Christmas present for you on Christmas eve? haha I'm Q
  • Sherla (Profile ID: P297570)
    Age: 18
    Height: 5'6" (168cm)
    Weight: 123 lbs (56kg)
    Marital Status: Never Married
    Location: changsha/HuNan
    I am bright and easy, has the sense of responsibility, love to travel. Looking forward to live in the place which has the sea, beach, flower. I have many friends, love the lively environment. I am lea
  • Camile (Profile ID: P909981)
    Age: 18
    Height: 5'8" (173cm)
    Weight: 110 lbs (50kg)
    Marital Status: Never Married
    Location: Lianyungang/Jiangsu
    I'm a passionate girl with cool appreance and warm heart. In my opinion, age is just a signal,what really make me mature is experience. I'm always full of energy, I like to try different new things,
  • Patricia (Profile ID: P520743)
    Age: 18
    Height: 5'4" (163cm)
    Weight: 106 lbs (48kg)
    Marital Status: Never Married
    Location: Wuxi/Jiangsu
    I have good temper , and i can hold your habits , even your bad habits , i like clean and tidy , and i am a little mature and childish , i like simple and quiet life , i do not spend a lot of money ,
  • Yaya (Profile ID: P173436)
    Age: 18
    Height: 5'5" (165cm)
    Weight: 108 lbs (49kg)
    Marital Status: Never Married
    Location: Hengyang/HuNan
    Hi,gentleman, I am a passionate,romantic,sincere,tender girl,I will take care of others, I understand that love is a responsibility,love is a lifetime commitment.i love simple and happy lifestyle, and
Good luck in your search!
 
 
Best wishes,
ChnLove Team
Qpid Network Member Site
 
FOLLOW US ON: Facebook Twitter Google+
 
  Please do not reply to this email, for any queries, login to your account at http://www.chnlove.com and go to "My Help" to submit a ticket. To change your email preferences or unsubscribe, adjust your email settings here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment