Pages

wan, your weekly matches for 12/19/2013

Please add "weeklyupdate@charmingdate.net" to
your address book to ensure delivery to your inbox.
My Account | Online Ladies | Search
 

Dear wan,

These newly posted ladies fit your ideal match criteria which you set in your account! To change your match criteria, please click here.
  • Polina (Profile ID: C457259)
    Age: 18
    Height: 5'5" (165cm)
    Weight: 97 lbs (44kg)
    Marital Status: Never Married
    Location: Luhansk
    I'm very lovely girl who love a good man to be near with her . I want to be in the arms of my beloved man, it's my biggest wish now . I'm here to find his, my beloved, my second half and soul mate. I
  • Angelina (Profile ID: C878246)
    Age: 18
    Height: 5'5" (164cm)
    Weight: 101 lbs (46kg)
    Marital Status: Never Married
    Location: Molodohvardiysk
    I am here to find a serious and mature man to make family with and just to be happy! this what i want from life and I will make all to make my purpose and dream true. you will ask why I am here. why
  • Yana (Profile ID: C431753)
    Age: 18
    Height: 5'5" (165cm)
    Weight: 115 lbs (52kg)
    Marital Status: Never Married
    Location: Mykolaiv
    It is always hard for me to describe myself, but I will try. So, I am very understanding, carying, genuine, modest. I can support people who are in need, I am sensual. I love animals, mostly dogs.
  • Tatyana (Profile ID: C690827)
    Age: 18
    Height: 5'8" (172cm)
    Weight: 112 lbs (51kg)
    Marital Status: Never Married
    Location: Luhansk
    I am a very friendly and communicative person. I like to communicate and I am always aware about everything that is going on around. As the majority of young people, I am an optimist and this helps m
  • Tatiana (Profile ID: C962105)
    Age: 19
    Height: 5'8" (172cm)
    Weight: 106 lbs (48kg)
    Marital Status: Never Married
    Location: Mykolaiv
    I am kind , cheerful, cheerful lady. People say that I have a good heart, and I am very responsible.I, like cooking very much. TakTsRzhe I like to know new places and new people. I would like to meet
  • Daria (Profile ID: C655799)
    Age: 19
    Height: 5'5" (165cm)
    Weight: 119 lbs (54kg)
    Marital Status: Never Married
    Location: Ukrainka
    I am looking for a man who will understand me in everything! Who will value me as a woman. He must be ready to create a family.. I am looking for a serious , kind, passionate decent man with a open he
Good luck in your search!
 
 
Best wishes,
CharmingDate Team
Qpid Network Member Site
 
FOLLOW US ON: Facebook Twitter Google+
 
  Please do not reply to this email, for any queries, login to your account at http://www.charmingdate.com and go to "My Help" to submit a ticket. To change your email preferences or unsubscribe, adjust your email settings here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment