Pages

wan, your weekly matches for 12/19/2013

Please add "weeklyupdate@idateasia.net" to
your address book to ensure delivery to your inbox.
My Account | Online Ladies | Search
 

Dear wan,

These newly posted ladies fit your ideal match criteria which you set in your account! To change your match criteria, please click here.
  • khuu ngoc (Profile ID: T857853)
    Age: 18
    Height: 5'3" (160cm)
    Weight: 104 lbs (47kg)
    Marital Status: Never Married
    Location: Ho Chi Minh City
    I am a lively , bright, gentle kind-hearted girl, I pursuit freedom and romance in my life. I want to be a bouquet of sunshine in your life. I hope when you see my smile, you will feel happy an
  • thi hong anh (Profile ID: T775352)
    Age: 18
    Height: 5'4" (163cm)
    Weight: 101 lbs (46kg)
    Marital Status: Never Married
    Location: Ho Chi Minh City
    I am a lovely, lively, kind girl Expect men conditions: He is a lively, handsome, considerate person.
  • Kitty (Profile ID: T847521)
    Age: 18
    Height: 5'4" (163cm)
    Weight: 101 lbs (46kg)
    Marital Status: Never Married
    Location: Ho Chi Minh City
    I am an outgoing and easygoing girl, with free and independent thought. When I am free, I enjoy playing balls and reading. Chocolate is the food I like best, because chocolate is so sweet, and it al
  • ngoc tu anh (Profile ID: T954921)
    Age: 18
    Height: 5'5" (164cm)
    Weight: 106 lbs (48kg)
    Marital Status: Never Married
    Location: Ho Chi Minh City
    I am a considerate, kind, gentle and lovely girl.I very love my family, if I can find a man who really understand and love me, I am willing to give everything for him. I just want to live a simple l
  • Jully (Profile ID: T734697)
    Age: 18
    Height: 5'5" (164cm)
    Weight: 108 lbs (49kg)
    Marital Status: Never Married
    Location: Ho Chi Minh City
    If you are looking for an outgoing and optimistic girl, that will be me. I like eating dessert like ice cream. I enjoy swimming and traveling. I wish, you are as outgoing and simple as me, and have
  • Angel (Profile ID: T741284)
    Age: 18
    Height: 5'4" (162cm)
    Weight: 101 lbs (46kg)
    Marital Status: Never Married
    Location: Ho Chi Minh City
    "Naughty girl looking for her naughty loving husband!!!. Kiss:) I am a very serious woman, but when I am home with you I am playful and fun to be with and want to settle down with one of you. I lik
Good luck in your search!
 
 
Best wishes,
iDateAsia Team
Qpid Network Member Site
 
FOLLOW US ON: Facebook Twitter Google+
 
  Please do not reply to this email, for any queries, login to your account at http://www.idateasia.com and go to "My Help" to submit a ticket. To change your email preferences or unsubscribe, adjust your email settings here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment